For Kindergarten and Grade 1
it starts from the beginning of the second semester until vacancies filled (according to the Ministry’s circulation).
For other Grades
it starts from 21\8\1438 AH. until the end of the week 6 on 29\1\1439 AH
Registration Approved Ages
First: Children who have the right to enroll in kindergarten:
- Children who have completed three years at the beginning of the school year 1439-1440 AH and up to the age of six.
Children eligible for registration at each level of kindergarten by date of birth as follows:
The date of birth shall be on 23-12-1436, corresponding to 6-10-2015, and 22-12-1435 H corresponding to 16-10-2014.
The date of birth shall be on 23-12 -1435, corresponding to 17-10-2014, and 22-12-1434 corresponding to 27-11-2013.
The date of birth shall be on 23-12 -1434, corresponding to 28-11-2013, and 22-12-1433 corresponding to 7-11-2012.
- A child who has reached the age of six is not admitted in kindergarten.
- Registration begins with the beginning of the second semester of this year in kindergarten and closes after filling vacancies at the kindergarten.
Second: Students who have the right to enroll in 1st grade:
- Students who completed (6) years at the beginning of the academic year 1439-1440 AH, or less by (90) days only. The date of birth shall be on 25-3-1434 corresponding to 6-2-2013 or earlier.
Students who are under the age of (6) years by (180) days maximum, The date of birth from 26-3-1434 corresponding to 7-2-2013 until 27-6-1434 corresponding to 7-5-2013.
Provided that the school administration checks the following criteria:
- The child must have a certificate issued by an accredited kindergarten for (two semesters.
- The child must have the developmental form that demonstrates the child's proficiency in developmental skills, with a kindergarten teacher's recommendation, including the child's ability to enroll early in the first grade.
Third: The student should pass the previous grade with at least very good level
Fourth: The students should pass the admission tests (Arabic, Science, Mathematics, WIDA)
Fifth: For intermediate and high school students, behavior and attendance grades should not be less than 100
Sixth: Payment of fees after passing the admission tests Seventh: Submitting the student’s file from the pervious school including all the certificates and documents (medical report, vaccination certificate, copy of family register, birth certificate for Saudi, valid passport and Iqama for non-Saudi, 3 photo copies for KG and Grade 1 male and female students, and 3 photo copies for male students of other grades) Study Fees
|Stage||General Program||International Program|
|Elementary School (Grade 1,2,3)||39,500 SR|
|Elementary School (Grade 4,5,6)||33,500 SR||39,500 SR|
|Middle School||35,000 SR||42,000 SR|
|High School||37,000 SR||45,500 SR|